– Club brew day was another smashing success. We brewed 10 gallons each of a Czech Pilsner and a Dunkelweizen, and 5 gallons of a Pre-Prohibition Pilsner.
– We’ll decide how to distribute the final product, i.e., bottling or kegging.
– Brian F. suggested a cookout club meeting this summer (at his place maybe) where we drink some of the beer we brewed in March.
– The club malt order was finalized. Thanks to everyone helping to make the process go smoothly.
– NEED A VOLUNTEER TO HOST THE APRIL MEETING. We forgot to discuss THE LOCATION OF THE APRIL MEETING. If you would like to volunteer to host the April brew club meeting, please send an email to the distribution or post a comment.
– If you have any other comments, please post them. I did not take very good notes this month, and we were all pretty (happily) busy with brewing and the malt order.