Registration opens on January 1, 2015. Entry deadline is February 1, 2015.
See competitions page for details and registration.
A quick note on upcoming events and dates…
– Dec Club Meeting – Thursday, December 19, 5:00-8:00 PM at the Snow Squall Restaurant in South Portland.
– Jan Club Meeting – Sunday, January 26, 2:00 PM at Craig Dilger’s house in Portland.
– Jan 29 – Last day to enter Mashing Maineiacs Ground Hog Day 2014 Homebrew Competition. Registration opens on Dec 1.
– Feb 1-2 – Judging will take place for next homebrew competition.
– Feb Club Meeting – Sunday, Feb 23 at Chuck Warner’s House in South Portland. Awards presented to competition winners.
– March: (1) Elections for the club committee are tentatively to be held (electronically) in March. More info to follow. Contact a member of the current club steering committee if you are interested in running. (2) Time to brew the Oktoberfest bier! Group Brew Day to be hosted by Brian Hall. Date TBD.
We wanted to take a moment and give a huge thanks to all those who entered. This competition was fairly hard to judge mostly because all of the beers brewed in the club are getting really great. If you didn’t place or win, you should be proud of the fantastic brews that you make.
Watch the listserv and here, later to see the winning beers. Cheers!